Root Lenovo S720 without PC – Lenovo S720 is a smartphone that has been launched by Lenovo since early 2013 ago that precisely in January. Leading gadget manufacturers origin of the Chinese nation has indeed been known for a variety of products that have a relatively affordable price, but already has a very good quality. Smartphone which comes with a stylish and trendy design concept that has two different colors, namely white and pink. As for itself dimension, Lenovo S720 comes with a size of 132.3 x 68.3mm which has a thickness of 9.9mm and weighs about 140 grams. And to display on a smartphone interface that is dominated by the presence of a touch screen with IPS type LCD measuring 4.5 inches which already use features like multitouch technology.
The android is equipped with a processor Dual Core Cortex-A9 which has a clock speed of 1GHz with Mediatek MT6577 chipset. The performance is also reinforced by the presence of a capacity of 512MB RAM memory as well as by a PowerVR GPU SGX531u, Lenovo S720 also comes with a carrying an Android-based operating system with version 4.0.4, namely Ice Cream Sandwich. And the smartphone also comes with a carrying capacity of an internal memory of 4GB, and fitted also by a slot for micro-SD up to 32 GB.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo S720. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Core
Root Lenovo S720 without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see Boromir, Faramir and Barahir options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo S720
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo S720 was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo S720 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Root Lenovo S720 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 138 times, 1 visits today)