Root Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H with Framaroot – Lenovo is now trying to launch quality products. One of the products launched by Lenovo is’ IdeaTab A3000H. Seen from the outside, this Lenovo tablet no less elegant and attractive with other tablets. A3000H tablet also has a thickness that is suitable for you. Its thickness is tends to thin, making it suitable to carry wherever you like.
With plastic material, A3000H fairly heavy weights. If the 7-inch tablet typically weighs around 300 grams, the 7-inch IdeaTab comes with a weight of close to 400 grams. The back of the A3000H using coarse textured plastic to make sure your hands do not slip when holding it. With the portrait mode as the default position, you will find the power button, 3.5mm audio jack port and a micro USB port perched on top. While the volume control buttons located on the right. For SIM and memory card slot, you can find it on the back of the tablet segment that you can open freely even if the battery can not be separated.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H
Root Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H with Framaroot
- In Framaroot you’ll see Boromir, Faramir and Barahir options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Root Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H with Framaroot useful for you.
(Visited 758 times, 1 visits today)