How to Root Huawei Honor 3x G750 with Root Genius – Huawei Honor 3X released in December 2013. When compared with other Huawei mobile phones in its class, the quality of Honor 3X competing with the Huawei Ascend P6 (released June 2013) and Huawei Honor 3C, which hit the market together with Honor 3X. The phone is buried Mediatek MT6592 chipset with octa-core 1.7GHz CPU which is the best processor configuration Huawei issued so far. 2GB of RAM will ensure good performance of this powerful processor. This phone brings Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
This device is perfect for photography lovers or selfie because 13MP rear camera equipped with LED flash and a resolution of 4128 × 3096 pixels. Meanwhile, the front camera is great enough, the 5MP and can take pictures very well in any condition. In addition, Honor 3X rear camera also has the ability to make HD video which is something pretty cool. Another prominent element of Honor 3X is the power of its great battery, reaches 3000mAh.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Huawei Honor 3x G750 running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Huawei Honor 3x G750 USB Driver on the PC
- Download and install Root Genius on your computer
How to Root Huawei Honor 3x G750 with Root Genius
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …”and press the Root It Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- If the KingUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Huawei Honor 3x G750 was rooted. You can verify that your Huawei Honor 3x G750 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Huawei Honor 3x G750 with Root Genius useful for you.
(Visited 337 times, 1 visits today)