How to Root Huawei Ascend G730 without PC – Huawei Ascend G730 is an Andriod phone quad core, which has a feature SIM Dual Standby with a screen size of 5.5 inches, Dual camera that uses the Android operating system Huawei Emotion UI 2.0. Huawei Ascend G730 has dimensions 151.5 x 78.3 x 9.6 mm and weighs 180 grams. Huawei Ascend G730 is presented in black and white.
Huawei Ascend G730 has a back cover are coated with a glossy plastic material that gives the impression of elegance. To display Huawei Ascend G730 has a 5.5 inch touch screen measuring 540 x 960 Pixels resolution and density of 221 PPI suitable for gamers. Huawei Ascend G730 has a 5 megapixel main camera sensor (2592 x 1944 pixels) as well as additional features LED flash and auto focus that can be used to record video with resolution up to 1080p @ 30 fps. And for the secondary camera using a VGA camera that can be used to take pictures and run Video Call feature.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Huawei Ascend G730. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2 and install it on your device (Link available in this post)
THE EASIEST WAY TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE I8260
- In Framaroot you’ll see some exploit options. You should select the Barahir exploit option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Huawei Ascend G730
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Huawei Ascend G730 was rooted. You can verify that your Huawei Ascend G730 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Huawei Ascend G730 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 194 times, 1 visits today)