How to Root Lenovo A880 with vRoot – Lenovo has launched the latest phablet types Lenovo A880 in early January 2014 ago. Lenovo A880 has a length dimension of 164 x width 85.4 x 9.3 mm thick, with a weight of 196 gram. On the inside it has the internal memory with a capacity of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM which can be loaded external memory up to 64 GB capacity.
From the front you can see already using LCD screen size of 6.0 inches with 540 x 960 pixels capacitive touchscreen which is very cool and charming and certainly able to indulge every touch of your finger. At the top of the Lenovo A880 LCD screen, you can see already using 0.3 MP which is helpful for you to take pictures and make video calls with crystal clear results through 3G HSDPA network available. Also on the back there is a primary camera with a resolution of 5 MP with auto focus and LED flash which is very helpful in every shot made. You should know that this tablet is equipped with Android OS version 4.2.2 Jellybean to support quad-core CPU 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 that which has been equipped with a Mali-400 GPU, which of course you can access a wide range of games and applications easily and quickly .
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Lenovo A880 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Lenovo A880 USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
How to Root Lenovo A880 with vRoot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo A880 was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo A880 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Lenovo A880 with vRoot useful for you.
(Visited 249 times, 1 visits today)