How to Root the Sony Xperia L C2104 / C2105 – Xperia L C2105 or also known as the Sony Xperia L C2104 is a smartphone made Japanese electronics companies, namely Sony, which announced in March 2013 and released in May 2013.This Android device has a specification that is qualified because it is intended for the middle class. Carrying the body is thin and clear screen to provide an assessment of its own in appreciating Sony as captivating products that should be recommended. Panel display with TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors and a resolution of 4.3 in 480 x 854p further strengthened its elegant look.
Sony Xperia L C2105 has HSDPA network, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps. This smartphone comes with an 8 MP camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and comes with a dual-core processor 1 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon. With the Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system which maximizes the use of this phone.
In the process of root this time we will use a tool called DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit, using this tool rooting process will be a little easier (one click root) because it does not need skills. With Easy rooting toolkit You can also install Busybox, or install Super User. This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia L C2104 / C2105!
- By doing root on the device then you can lose the warranty.
- Make sure the battery is charged at least 70%
- You need to enable USB Debugging mode and Unknown source.
- Make sure you have installed the Sony USB drivers on your PC.
- Download the following files easy rooting toolkit and extract it and place the file in a place that is easily found.
How to Root the Sony Xperia L C2104 / C2105
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable
- Open the extracted folder Easy Rooting Toolkit files, make sure you find the 3 files named:
- If you use windows open runme_win.bat, or you can customize the OS you use.
- Once you open the file runme, it will pop up a new window, you must read all the guidelines and requirements therein. To continue press any key.
- After the rooting process is complete, you will find the new application called SuperSU on your mobile phone.
Congratulation! Your Sony Xperia L C2104 / C2105 has been rooted. After this you can install Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP) then you can install a custom ROM, for example CM11 Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Hopefully the article of How to Root the Sony Xperia L C2104 / C2105 useful for you.
(Visited 545 times, 1 visits today)