How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T – In the event Samsung unpacked in 2014 in Berlin, Samsung introduced a lot of the latest gadgets, one of them is the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. This phone is indeed fairly innovative because it has a curved screen on the side. Curved Edge Screen is the development of screen Youm, which has been demonstrated by Samsung in the previous year. The screen technology is becoming the world’s first applied to the Android Smartphone, besides useful for displaying notifications, the screen is also capable of displaying multiple application icon.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, starting from chipset, camera, ram until the operating system it uses. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge also comes with a stylus pen as it is owned by the Samsung Galaxy Note4. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge would be priced more expensive than the Galaxy Note 4 because its screen technology is fairly sophisticated. But the battery capacity owned by the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge smaller than the Galaxy Note 4, there are only Li-ion 3000 mah.
On this occasion I will give you a tutorial on how to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge T-mobile. This only works for the SM-N915T model. This procedure only works on Windows-based PC. You’ll be the one responsible for the consequences of doing this procedure. Go ahead at your own risk.
How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T
- Run Odin3.exe as administrator
- In the Odin, click on PDA and choose CF-Auto-Root-tbltetmo-tbltetmo-smn915t.tar.md5 file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T
- Boot in download mode, by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power Key simultaneously.
- When a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen, tap Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T to your PC with the USB cable. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Now, click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your phone will reboot, close Odin after device turns on.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T useful for you.
(Visited 240 times, 1 visits today)