How to root Sony Xperia C C2305 Easily – Sony Xperia C C2305 is a smartphone manufacturers from Japan, namely Sony. This android device was first announced in June 2013, then released officially in July 2013. Sony Xperia C actually has two versions, Single and Dual SIM SIM. This phone belongs to the category phablet, because it has a 5-inch screen 540 x 960 pixels with a density of ~ 220 ppi pixel density. Sony Xperia C equipped with a qualified specification. Chipset MTK MT6589 Quad-core processor 1.2 GHz with PowerVR SGX544 GPU, paired with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. If it is less, can be added with microSD.
In the camera sector, Xperia C equipped with an 8MP primary camera with LED flash, Geo–tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR and the ability to record full HD 1080p video. Besides having a dual SIM capability, Xperia C is also equipped with high-speed 3G network support: HSDPA 42.2 Mbps / HSUPA 11.5 Mbps. In addition, of course, support with comprehensive connectivity such as WiFi, Bluetooth and USB.
The following tutorial is only for Sony Xperia C C2305, do not apply this tutorial for other devices!
Before proceeding, it is better if you consider some of the following important points:
- Backup important data if needed, to avoid things that are not desirable
- Make sure the battery is enough, more secure over 70%
- Install the Sony USB Driver on your PC
- Turn on USB Debugging mode on the phone
- Download the Root File
How to root Sony Xperia C C2305
- First extract the ‘Root’ files that you have downloaded
- Connect Xperia C with a PC using a USB cable
- If the device has been detected, open the folder extracted in the first step, and then click the Sony Xperia C Root.exe and rooting process will start soon
- Wait until the rooting process is completed.
- Once completed normally the device will reboot automatically. Then disconnect the phone from the PC
Congratulations! Your Sony xperia C heve successfully rooted, to ensure the process is actually succeed you can download root checker application directly from the Google Play Store. Now you can eliminate bloatware, improve device performance, install a special application device rooted, even install Custom ROMs.
Hopefully the article of How to root Sony Xperia C C2305 Easily useful for you. Read also “Easy way to Root Asus ZenFone 4” and more. Good luck!
(Visited 483 times, 1 visits today)