How to Root Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i Fast and Easy – Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S has been launched at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA), 2011. This smartphone is a refresh of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. For dimensions, the Xperia Arc S is no different with the Xperia Arc. The screen size is 4.2 inches, with a size of 125 mm x 63 mm x 8.7 mm and weighs 117 grams. Xperia Arc S is the winner of the EISA (European Imaging and Sound Association) award for European Camera Phone 2011-2012.
From the side of the camera, the Xperia Arc S already has a 8.1 MP camera with Exmor R mobile image sensor from Sony and HD video capabilities. With this feature, the Xperia Arc S can produce images that remain bright in the room with low lighting conditions. Another advantage of the Xperia Arc S is a 3D sweep panorama feature. With this feature, the Xperia Arc S can be used to take 3D images. To enjoy it, users can connect the smartphone to a 3D TV via the HDMI output. Xperia Arc S is equipped with X LOUD Loudness Enhancement Technology. This feature indulgent audio experience users, making music or sound in the video is more stable than the usual smartphone.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i. Make sure your device running any of the 4.1.B.0.587 4.1.B.0.431 / 4.1.A.0.562 and 4.0.2.A.0.62 firmware. This works on both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader! Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia Arc S should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download the Eroot_V1.3.4.exe and install it on your PC
How to Root Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i Fast and Easy
- Now connect your phone to PC.
- Then click the ‘键 root’ and let the rooting process takes place
- When it says something like “恭喜您，获取root 权限成功“, it means that your device is rooted now.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Xperia Arc S lt18i Fast and Easy useful for you.
(Visited 1,336 times, 1 visits today)