How to Root Samsung SM-G313HZ (Galaxy V) – Samsung Galaxy V is the latest smartphone from Samsung that is aimed at the entry level segment. This smartphone brings 4-inch screen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA who still uses TFT capacitive type with a density of ~ 233 pixels. This device supports the latest operating system Android OS v4.4 KitKat.
This smartphone is powered by a single-core ARM cortex-A7 with a maximum rate of 1.2 GHz. Its performance is also supported by the capacity of 512 MB RAM with Spreadtrum SC6815 chipset and graphics processors from Mali-400. For storage media embedded internal capacity of 4 GB which can be expanded with microSD up to 32 GB capacity. In the camera sector, the smartphone is only favor the rear camera size 3 MP with LED flash.
On this occasion we would like to give a tutorial on how to root the Samsung SM-G313HZ (Galaxy V). Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging, Settings > Developer Options > USB Debuging
- Make sure the Samsung Galaxy V USB driver has been installed on your computer
- Download custom kernel file
- Download and install Odin on your computer
- Download and install Vroot on your computer
How to Root Samsung SM-G313HZ (Galaxy V)
- Turn off your Galaxy V
- Boot into Download Mode by pressing Power + Volume Down + Home buttons simultaneously
- When a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen, tap Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H to your PC with the USB cable. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”
- In Odin, tap AP/ PDA button and select extracted from G313HZDDU0ANH2_ROOT.tar.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin. Your phone will reboot, close Odin after device turns on.
- Next, Open vRoot that you have installed earlier
- Connect your phone to PC via usb data cable if you haven’t done so. Wait till Vroot detects your phone.
- Click “Root” button to start rooting your phone.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung SM-G313HZ (Galaxy V) was rooted. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung SM-G313HZ (Galaxy V) seful for you.
(Visited 2,161 times, 1 visits today)