How to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 without PC – Samsung announced the Galaxy Young GT-S6310 first time in February 2013 and then in March 2013 was formally introduced to the market. Present for the lower middle class consumers to support better specs than its predecessor the Galaxy Young GT-5360. Samsung GALAXY Young S6310 has the ability of strong performance. Works quite well with modern and latest technology support, this smartphone is also equipped with advanced features and innovative controls.
Packaged in Mini size smartphone yet quite powerful. With the full support of content, as well as fast connectivity that makes operate the mobile experience more enjoyable. With a screen size is just 3.27-inch HVGA screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels using a type of TFT LCD display. Its dimensions were also quite small, 109.4 x 58.6 x 12:49 mm and weighs 112 grams. Comes with a processor that is powerful enough processor with a clock-speed of up to 1 GHz, combined by 768 MB of RAM memory. Meanwhile, there are data storage internal memory of 4 GB with an external memory expansion, microSD up to 64 GB. The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system is able to display better graphics performance faster than previous versions.
For those of you who want to install Custom ROMs or other modifications in the Galaxy Core i8262, you would need a root access in advance, and therefore in this article we will give you a tutorial how to root Samsung Galaxy Core with ease.
- Make sure the battery is charged to 70% or more
- Download Framaroot app
- Turn off antivirus in your device.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310:
- Copy Framaroot app in your phone internal storage or external SD card.
- Go to setting > tap on security > tick on unknown sources box (After install un-tick this option don’t forget it).
- Install and open Framaroot app
- In the application menu select SuperSU, then select exploit Boromir.
- Rooting process will begin and wait for it to finish.
- After completion will appear a message to restart your device. Do it.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 was rooted. And to ensure the root process is successful or not you can downloading Root Checker application which can also be obtained from the Google Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 317 times, 1 visits today)