How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 – Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is one of the phones that are suitable for beginners that you first time use the phone with the android operating system. Although including low end phones, this phone has a specification that can not be underestimated. Judging from the design, form that carried by the Samsung Galaxy Y is similar to the Samsung Galaxy Mini, only smaller. Dimensions of this mobile phone is 104x58x11.5 mm.
Samsung Galaxy Y is powered by a 800MHz processor and 290MB of RAM. There is also an internal memory of 180MB and a microSD slot that can hold up to 32GB. Samsung Galaxy Y comes with a 2 megapixel camera that can take pictures with a maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels. Additionally, this camera only has a fixed focus feature, not auto focus.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. This tutorial doesn’t need a computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your cell phone battery is enough, at least 70% because it will take some time.
- To anticipate, you should backup the existing data first.
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Update.zip diectly on your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- Boot into recovery mode, by press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously
- In recovery mode use the “volume up” or “down” to highlight and “home” button to select.
- Next select “apply update from sd card”
- Select “Update.zip” who had already downloaded.
- Wait for the process to complete, and then later select “Reboot System Now”.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 was rooted. If the root of the Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Young successful it will appear SuperSU or Superuser app on your cell phone. You also can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on App Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 useful for you.
(Visited 670 times, 2 visits today)