How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 / GT-I9195 / GT-I9197 – One quality products from Samsung is the Samsung Galaxy S4 Series, the phone still has a huge enthusiasts, even though the Samsung Galaxy S5 has begun marketed by Samsung. There are two versions of the Samsung Galaxy S4, which version of Samsung Galaxy S4 regular version and a mini version. Samsung Galaxy S4 price is not cheap, because this phone is devoted to the premium class.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini uses a Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 CPU processor which has a speed of 1.7 GHz dual-core Krait. Although still using Dual Core CPU but its almost the same Performance with Quad Core CPU. In addition to quality CPU, 1.5 GB of Ram is also available and Adreno 305 GPU, which is able to maximize the performance of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Using a 4.3 inches screen, this phone only has a qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and is equipped with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen technology, to maximize the quality of the image on the screen of this phone. Not to forget the layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 2 to protect the screen from scratches.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 / GT-I9195 / GT-I9197 running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Make sure you’ve installed the Samsung Kies or the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini USB Driver on your PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your Galaxy Galaxy S4 Mini:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 / GT-I9195 / GT-I9197
- Run Odin, you’ll see the whole box and the windows were empty. Click the “PDA” in “Odin” and select the file named CF-Auto-Root………tar.md5 file
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- When your device is in download mode, connect it to the computer and you will see the word “Added”.
- Make sure the box “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” is checked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will reeboot automatically
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 / GT-I9195 / GT-I9197 useful for you.
(Visited 215 times, 1 visits today)