How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 – Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 introduced in May 2012 ago. Samsung Galaxy S III is known as one of the most popular smartphones in 2012, whose fame subvert the iPhone 4S. Hailed as the flagship smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy S III GT-i9300 facilitated by attractive features and sophisticated. In terms of design, in contrast to the Samsung Galaxy S2, the corners of the Samsung Galaxy S3 looks more smooth and rounded, with a curved back side.
Present for the upper class consumers, the Samsung Galaxy S3 covered by a screen measuring 4.8 inch with 720 x 1280 pixels still rely on screen 4.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a screen sharpness level reaches 306 pixels per inch. For touch screen protector using Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Samsung Galaxy S3 powered by Quad Core processor speed of 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, carrying the Exynos 4412 Quad chipset and integrated by 1 GB of RAM memory, Mali-400MP GPU, 16/32/64 GB internal memory plus microSD, up to 64 GB. Of the photography sector, 8 megapixel resolution camera on the back as the main camera complete with auto-focus and LED flash can produce shots clear picture and 1080p HD video recording.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung KIES 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip GT-I9300.zip
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 will reboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on PlayStore. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 useful for you.
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)