How to Root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 – Galaxy K Zoom is the successor of the Galaxy S4 Zoom. This smartphone was announced on April 29, 2014 and is available from the third quarter of the same year. With the birth of the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom, the South Korean company aims to erode the market of digital cameras and prosumer cameras, which are now increasingly less popular than a Smartphone.
In terms of the camera is the most prominent of the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom, has a 20.7 MP camera lens, making this phone a leader in delivering a quality camera. The ability of the camera on the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom to target object image with features 10x optical zoom (24-240mm) which is also equipped with Xenon Flash Light. Samsung already provides a variety of features, including a 1 / 2.3 “sensor, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR, panorama, you can also record Full HD 1080p quality video @ 60fps.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115. This tutorial is using Kernel file in Odin on Windows Computer. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom USB Driver on the PC
- Download and Unzip SM-C115.zip
How to Root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home andPower buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Open Odin3 folder and Run ODIN3.exe from previously extracted files
- Click the “AP” in “Odin” and select the file named C115-KERNEL.tar file
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy K Zoom will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy K Zoomwas rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checer App on App Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 useful for you.
(Visited 208 times, 1 visits today)