How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 – After the success of the Galaxy Grand first generation, Samsung immediately launched their latest smartphone Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102. This is an upgraded model of its predecessor. The device is equipped with a larger screen and specification upgrades. This smartphone runs the latest Android OS 4.3 Jelly Bean on Quad-Core 1.2GHz processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. This smartphone is enhanced and bring all the latest Apps support and compatibility.
Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25-inch screen with HD resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The screen supports multi-touch functionality and features with the light sensor. The battery of the device is also improved and has a 2,600 mAh. This smartphone is equipped with an 8MP rear camera for photography needs, the camera on the back that can capture HD video. There is also a front camera with 1.9MP resolution, which did a great help in video calling. The camera on this device is supported by LED flash and Geo-tagging.
In this article we will give you guidance on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 easily. But keep in mind for those of you who do not know, the root process may void the warranty so for those of you who someday need to claim warranty you must do unroot or install offcial firmware. Do With Your Own Risk!
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Backup All data is important to avoid things that are not desirable
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
- Download CF Root and then extract on your computer
- Download also Odin v3.07 (already in the file CF-root)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102
- Go into Download mode, by turning off the device and then turn it on by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously until it says downloading
- Open Odin, then connect the Grand 2 to PC via USB cable, if it is detected, will appear the words added! And box ID: COM will changes color
- Click PDA option and select the file CF-auto-root.tar.md5
- Make sure you check the option Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time, do not change the other
- After all is correct then you can start with a Click the Start button
- Wait a few seconds, if the rooting process is finished it will display a message Pass
- And the device will reboot automatically
Congratulations! Your Galaxy Grand 2 have successfully rooted, and will emerge a new application called SuperSU. To further ensure the process is successful, you can download the root checker application from Google Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 useful for you.
(Visited 136 times, 1 visits today)