How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 – Samsung does not ever stop creating a latest innovations in the field of technology. This is evidenced by Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500. Samsung Galaxy Core Plus G3500 is a smartphone from Samsung with a wrapping material of polycarbonate material that looks sturdy and elegant. See specifications are brought, the Galaxy Core Plus comes with support spec that is not so different from its predecessor.
This Samsung’s mobile products available using a dual SIM card and 4.3-inch WVGA screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. TFT Capacitive Touch Screen Technology, 16M colors already used on the screen with a pixel density of 217 ppi. Samsung Galaxy Core embed dual-core processor clock speed of 1.2 GHz, combined with the use of RAM 768 MB. In terms of the camera, there is a rear camera with 5 MP lens already use additional features such as autofocus with LED flash. At the front are also available camera with VGA resolution.
Now you can root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 easily, there are several ways to do a root and this time we chose one of the most easy and quite simple. Check this out!
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus has 60% battery or more
- Enable USB debugging in your device by select Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Download Samsung Galaxy Core Plus driver and install it on your computer
- Download vRoot application and install it on your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500
- Launch vRoot app
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 to the PC using the USB cable.
- Now click the “Connect device” button on vRoot app window
- When connected the below window will show up
- Now click the “Root” option in vRoot application to get started with the rooting process.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 was rooted. Using Root checker app, you can also check whether your device is successfully rooted or not. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 useful for you.
(Visited 161 times, 1 visits today)