How to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F / SM-G850M / SM-G850FQ – Samsung re-released its newest product innovations before the month of September 2014. At this time Samsung issued a high quality premium mobile phone named Samsung Galaxy Alpha are ready to shake the gadget market. Samsung’s latest smartphone does not have a concept design of the products of smartphones in general. Samsung Galaxy Alpha adopt typical smart phone that puts style in addition to excellence in technical specifications.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha attach great importance to style and style for the fashion, the concept of its design focus on aesthetic beauty and modernity with the main ingredients of the metal. In addition to the physical beauty of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha is also equipped with a powerful processor performance with a powerful Quad Core processors are ready to accommodate you in playing HD Gaming needs. In addition to the camera sector is armed with a resolution of 12 MP which can produce a very good picture.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F / SM-G850M / SM-G850FQ on Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your Galaxy Alpha:
How to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F / SM-G850M / SM-G850FQ
- Run Odin, you’ll see the whole box and the windows were empty. Click the “PDA” in “Odin” and select the file named CF-Auto-Root………tar.md5 file
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- When your device is in download mode, connect it to the computer and you will see the word “Added”.
- Make sure the box “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” is checked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Alpha will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Alpha was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checer App on App Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F / SM-G850M / SM-G850FQ useful for you.
(Visited 198 times, 1 visits today)