How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ – Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ or also known as: Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H, Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ in Malaysia introduced in July 2014 ago. This smartphone is intended for the lower classes so for the price is also quite friendly on the pocket. Nothing special or tough specifications are present on the smartphone. However Galaxy Ace NXT has adopted the Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system.
At first glance, the device is similar to the previous product, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. Has a 4-inch screen and carries a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels this device has dimensions of 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.7 mm and weighs 123 grams. Although not supported multitouch feature, but the ability of the screen is quite good. Performance of smartphones that run on the Android KitKat has been powered by a processor speed of 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 are optimized by the memory capacity of 512MB of RAM and storage media in the form of internal memory capacity of 4 GB. It features the main camera on the back with 3:15 megapixel resolution plus features LED flash and Geo-tagging.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT running on Android 4.4.2. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure you downloading and installing KIES on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure the battery on your mobile phone is more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download Custom kernel and save it on your computer
- Download Odin and extract it on your computer
- Download Vroot and save it on your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ
- Turn the phone on “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run ODIN3.exe from previously extracted files
- Click the AP in “Odin” and select the file named G313HZDBU0ANH1_ROOT by bj2res.tar
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ will reeboot automatically
- Unplug your phone and Close Odin after device turns on.
- Run Vroot
- Connect your phone to PC via usb data cable if you haven’t done so. Wait till Vroot detects your phone.
- Click Root button to start rooting your phone. This will take several minutes & your phone will reboot several times so do not unplug your phone till Vroot has finished rooting your phone.
- Unplug your phone from the PC and enjoy your rooted Samsung Galaxy V!
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ useful for you.
(Visited 3,306 times, 3 visits today)