How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 and GT-S7272 – Samsung has released a lot of different models of Android phones. One among that should be discussed is the Galaxy Ace 3. With an ideal screen size is 4 inches, the user will get a pleasant experience when operating Galaxy Ace 3. Plus interface on Android Jelly Bean increasingly giving the impression of luxury in this phone. In addition, the size of the screen and the dimensions of 121.2 x 62.7 x 9.79 mm is not too difficult when stored in a pants pocket.
In terms of photography, Samsung provides a 5 Mega Pixel camera on the back as the main camera and a VGA camera on the front. Facilitate capturing images, the camera on the back is also equipped with flash and auto focus in order to obtain maximum image results. Like the other high-end Samsung phones, the Galaxy Ace 3 is also equipped with features such as Sound & Shot mainstay, S Translator, S Travel, Smart Stay, S Voice, etc.
For those who are looking for a tutorial root and install Clockworkmod recovery in the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to install Custom ROMs or do other things that require root access can follow the guidelines that will be given below. This tutorial can only be used on the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 and S7272.
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make sure the battery is enough to perform this process.
- install Samsung USB Driver
- Download Nrecovery (Non-Touch ClockworkMod Recovery)
- Download Odin_v3.07
- Download Trecovery (Tocuh ClockworkMod Recovery)
- Download root package (root.zip)
- Download USB_Driver_188.8.131.52 (Galaxy Ace 3 USB Drivers)
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 and GT-S7272
- Due There are 2 types of CWM recovery option, you can choose one among Nrecovery and Trecovery.
- Run Odin on your PC.
- Go to the Download Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the warning screen. Then press the Volume Up button.
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable, and Odin will immediately detect your device.
- Click the PDA button in Odin and select the recovery.tar file (select one of Nrecovery or Trecovery.)
- After selecting click on the Start button to begin the installation process
- Once complete it will display a message Pass and your device will reboot automatically.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 and GT-S7272:
- Copy root.zip to sdcard.
- Sign in to recovery mode, by turning off the device and then turn it back on by pressing and hold Volume Up + Home + Power simultaneously to enter the recovery menu.
- You can use the Volume Up / Down buttons to navigate and the power to select or choose.
- Select the option to install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard, locate and select the root.zip file that you have copy to sdcard earlier.
- Select Yes to start the rooting process.
- Once done, go back to the recovery menu and select Reboot System Now.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 dan GT-S7272 have been rooted. After gaining root access + have CWM custom recovery you can do all that requires root access just as installing applications for rooted devices, install Custom ROMs, etc. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 and GT-S7272 useful for you.
(Visited 761 times, 1 visits today)