How to Root LG Optimus Black P970 Android 4.0 ICS – At the time of its launch, the LG Optimus Black claimed to be the world’s thinnest smartphone. LG Optimus Black has only 9.2 mm thick. LG Optimus Black P970 offers other advantages over its competitors such as NOVA Display screen that is claimed to have a high level of brightness compared to other display types. Although under the sunlight the display of the Optimus Black is claimed to still be seen clearly.
LG Optimus Black really apply mode Full Touchscreen considering this phone is not equipped with physical buttons, just a few touch sensitive buttons on the front just below the screen. LG Optimus Black uses a 1GHz single-core processor supported by 512MB RAM. In terms of camera, this smartphone has a maximum resolution of 5MP, with a resolution of 2592×1944 pixels. As for the focus mode, it supports macros, continuous focus, face tracking and manual focus. On the front there is also a 2 MP camera. In front of the camera mode, video recording up to VGA resolution (640×480). While the rear supports 720p HD resolution (1280×720) with features white balance, color effects and flash.
In this tutorial, we will provide guidance on how to root the LG Optimus Black ICS without a PC. This root process using framaroot application so you do not need to use a PC or laptop.
Caution! Before proceeding you must pay attention to the following terms:
- Risk and responsibility is yours.
- Backup your important data
- Check the Unknown Source on your mobile phone.
- Battery is at least 70%.
How to Root LG Optimus Black P970 Android 4.0 ICS
- Download Framaroot 1.9.1 app (1,03MB)
- Then install, and do not forget to check unknown sources option before install in the security menu
- Once installed then open the application
- In it you will see several options, first you can choose Install SuperSU and then select the exploit Gandalf
- And once you choose a root exploit then the process will run, and if it is successful it will display a notification to reboot your device
Congratulations you have managed to root on Nokia X Android. Easy right? Hopefully the article of How to Root LG Optimus Black P970 Android 4.0 ICS useful for you.
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)