How to Root LG G2 Mini Without a PC – LG G2 Mini includes LG’s new device which is a mini version of the LG G2. With a 4.7 inch screen size which is equipped with IPS display technology which is made original technology from LG, the phone will appear very charming although still using qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, and the color density of -234 ppi. LG also equip the phone with a special user interface, named LG Optimus UI.
Quad Core CPU is embedded by LG at this flagship phone, with a CPU speed of 1.2 GHz, I think it’s more than enough to meet your daily needs such as playing games or enjoying your entertainment you have. For those of you who like to play games, already prepared GPU Adreno 305 highly qualified to produce the image sharpness. To support all of your activities, are already available Li-Ion 2440 mAh battery that can last all day. In terms of the camera, already available two cameras front and rear, which is quite satisfactory with an 8MP camera on the main camera is equipped various features like autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR, and the ability to record video with the 1080p image quality. Meanwhile, for those of you who selfie photo lovers, already available 1.3 mp camera lens which is quite good and satisfactory.
Let’s go to the root process of LG G2 Mini, In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called TowelRoot that was developed by Geohot, one of the developers XDA Recognized.
Caution! Before proceeding please read the following warnings a few sentences, to know what you will receive (risk) after root:
- Warranty will be lost, the root process will eliminate your official warranty, so to claim back guarantee you have to do a FULL unroot, and in some devices you need to reset the security system that records how often you perform root / install Custom ROMs.
- There is some danger that you received during the process, such as Brick or bootloop, so for safety you should back up your important data, at least save on the sdcard.
- We and the developer are not responsible in case of damage to your device, the responsibility is yours, Do With Your Own Risk.
- Enable Unknown sources in the menu Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%.
- Download TowelRoot APK
How to Root LG G2 Mini:
- Download and install TowelRoot.
- Once successfully installed, run TowelRoot.
- When it opens you will see an option to make it ra1n writing in a “Pituh” color box. To perform root in G2 Mini, tap that box.
- After successful, Exit the application and restart your device
- After lit entrance to the Play Store and download the SuperSU application, if asked to update the binary follow the commands.
Congratulations you have now successfully your Rooted G2 Mini, now you can do whatever process that requires root access such as using Link2SD, FolderMount, APP2SD, Titanium Backup, and others. Hopefully the article of How to Root LG G2 Mini Without a PC useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 182 times, 1 visits today)