How to Root Lenovo A850 Without a PC – Present from phablet segment targeting middle class consumers, Lenovo A850 is equipped with qualified specifications and full features. Offering a powerful smartphone performance, which is supported by attractive features. With a powerful quad-core processor powered with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz. Not only that, its performance is more complete with the support capacity of 1 GB of RAM memory to maximize the performance of the phablet. For the processor chipset, using chips from Mediatek MT6582M. Not to forget the graphics sector has also been supported by the graphics card of Mali-400MP2.
With dimensions of 153.5 x 79.3 x 9.5 mm, Lenovo A850 has a screen measuring 5.5 inches with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The sharpness of the screen at 200 pixels per inch with the type of screen used is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Specifications of the screen has been able to present a clear and sharp display. In terms of the camera, there is a camera on the back with the lens at 5 megapixe, the ability to produce images up to 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus and LED flash. Meanwhile, on the front side there is also a secondary camera though only limited to VGA. Do not forget Li-Po 2250 mAh battery capacity has also been present to support Lenovo A850.
This time we will give you a tutorial root Lenovo A850 running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. In this guide you do not need a PC / computer, but you only need an application called framaroot.
How to Root Lenovo A850 Without a PC
- Download Framaroot.apk.
- Install as usual, if the warning notification appears, you have to check the unknown sources option in the menu settings > security.
- Once installed open the framaroot app.
- In the first option select Install SuperSU.
- Then you have to choose the exploit Boromir. Once you choose an exploit then the process will begin.
- When it succeeded Success message will appear and ask you to reboot your Lenovo.
- After the reboot you will find the new application called SuperSU.
Congratulation! Your Lenovo A850 has been rooted. Now you can install CWM / TWRP, apps for rooted Android custom ROM. Hopefully the article of How to Root Lenovo A850 Without a PC useful for you.
(Visited 216 times, 1 visits today)