How To Root and Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 – Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 is one of a series of smartphone made by Samsung that supports Dual SIM feature. Carrying the TFT capacitive touch screen measuring 4 inches, this smartphone is reinforced by the 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor, Adreno 200, Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon combined with 512 MB of RAM to support the performance. As for media storage, this smartphone provides a space of 4 GB of internal memory and a microSD slot with a maximum capacity of 32 GB.
For those of you who are fond of capturing the image in the form of photos and videos, you can rely on the rear camera of the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 which has a 5 MP sensor with a resolution of 2592х1944 pixels. This camera is supported by LED flash, autofocus, Geo-tagging and video recording capabilities FWVGA @ 30fps. In addition, there is also a front VGA camera that can be used for video chat. For the power support, Samsung pinning Li-Ion battery in it.
This time we will share turorial how to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. By rooting the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, then you will be able to install custom ROMs, mod, install applications that need root access, or other interesting things.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70% or more
- Enable the USB debugging mode by following the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging – Check box
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies
- Download Root file
How to Install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
- Extract the Root file in your computer
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 to your PC with the USB cable
- After that connect your phone, copy the SuperSU.zip file to your SD card.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 smartphone
- Go to the Download Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously
- When you are in download mode you will see the warning window, press the Volume Upbutton to continue the process.
- Now, open the Odin3 on your computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Select PDA option, then locate and select the recovery.tar.zip file that you have downloaded.
- Now, click the “Start” button in Odin to start the flashing process
- When the process is complete you will see a Green Pass Message in Odin. And your device will reboot automatically. Now, you can disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Done! Now you can continue to root process.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562:
- Sign in to recovery mode, by turning the phone off and then turn it on back by pressing and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power, to enter recovery mode.
- In the Recovery menu, select the “Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD card > Install SuperSu.zip
- Once the process is complete select reboot system now
Congratulation! Now, your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 was rooted. To know whether the rooting process was successfully finished, open the app menu in your phone. There, if you see SuperSU app you can conclude that your phone was successfully rooted. Hopefully the article of How To Root and Installing CWM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 useful for you.
(Visited 302 times, 1 visits today)