How to Root and Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200/ I9205 [4.2.2] – Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 which comes with an extra large screen size as the main attraction for the Galaxy’s family members. Comes with Samsung’s unique TouchWiz UI, the Galaxy Mega 6.3 uses a TFT capacitive touch screen display size of 6.3 inches with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and has a density of 233 pixels per inch. Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 also has a 8 MP main camera, complete with autofocus and LED flash. In addition, there is also a secondary camera of 1.9 MP which can be used for video calls or just selfie photo.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is powered by a dual-core 1.7 GHz speed, with Snapdragon 400 chipset from Qualcomm, which combined with Adreno 305 graphics processor. Coupled with the presence of 1.5 GB of RAM memory, and a 16GB internal storage space which can be expanded up to 64 GB via a microSD slot. This performance specifications make the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is able to serve heavy gaming, handling heavy applications and multitasking. Phablet made by the South Korean manufacturer is also equipped with features like 3G HSPA connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. And to meet its needs, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is equipped with a battery capacity of 3200 mAh.
This guide is only for Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 or GT-I9205. Rooting process can void the warranty, and we nor the developer will not be responsible in case of damage to your device, all the responsibility is yours. Do With Your Own Risk!
- Install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer
- Enable USB Debugging mode in advance in the menu Settings > Developer
- Make sure the battery is at least 70% or more
- Backup important data or move to sdcard if necessary. To avoid unwanted things happen
- Download CWM Recovery (i9200-cwm-recovery.tar)
- Download SuperSU (SuperSU-jb-busybox-v1.51-Mega.zip) copy to SD card
- Download Odin 3.07 and extracts to pc
First you need to install ClockWorkMod recovery or CWM
How to install CWM on the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GTI9205
- Run Odin 3.07.exe.
- Sign in to download mode, by turning off the phone and turn it on by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power until the warning messages and logos android appears, then press the volume up button.
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable, if it is detected it will display the message “Added !! ‘, and box ID: COM changes color.
- Click PDA and select the CWM recovery file (.tar)
- Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time, and others must be unchecked.
- After all correct just click Start to begin the process of installing CWM
- When it is finished it will display the message PASS and the device will reboot automatically.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
Go to the root method.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200/ I9205
- Make sure the SuperSU Mega.zip file is already in copy to SDcard
- Sign in to recovery mode, by turning off and then turn on by pressing the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously to enter recovery.
- Select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > choose the SuperSU Mega.zip. file to start the rooting process, confirm by select yes.
- Wait until the process is completed
- When it is finished reboot the device by selecting reboot system now.
Congratulations! Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 you already installed CWM and already rooted. Will appear a new application called SuperSU and to ensure the root process is successful, the application root checker download from Google Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root and Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200/ I9205 [4.2.2] useful for you.
(Visited 349 times, 1 visits today)