How to Root and Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 – To complete version of the Galaxy Ace, Samsung released the Galaxy Ace Plus GT S7500. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus to look a little more interesting than the Galaxy Ace. With a similar design, the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus comes with a 3.65-inch screen. Unfortunately, the screen on the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus has not been coated with Gorilla Glass. While the physical button is located at the same place, under the LCD screen.
The performance of the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus undergo significant changes. The processor used is a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 with 512MB of RAM support. With powerful hardware, the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus successfully operate Android Gingerbread 2.3. As for storage, the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus has 3 GB of internal memory, and a microSD slot is also provided. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus runs on the 3G network with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps. In addition, the connectivity purposes Galaxy Ace Plus also accommodated fairly well. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus camera does not seem to be the main focus for improvement from its predecessor. Galaxy Ace Plus is still carrying a 5MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, geotagging, face detection and smile.
For those of you who are looking for a tutorial root and install CWM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 now you’re in the right place. Because this time we will give you guidance on how to root and install Custom Recovery Clockworkmod on Ace Plus GT-S7500. This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 and requires a computer device. Do With Your Own Risk!
- Battery is at least 70% or more
- Backup important data
- Be sure to install the Ace Plus USB driver to your PC
- Download Odin3.zip
- Download CWM
- Download SuperSU
- Downlload BusyBox.zip
How to install CWM on the Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500:
- Extract Odin3.zip in Computer.
- Extract the cwm-trebon.zip files (you will find CWM-trebon.tar.md5) and copy the file to the Odin3 folder.
- Copy SuperSU-v1.25.zip and Busybox.zip files to your phone sd card
- Run Odin3 v1.85.exe
- Check “Auto Reboot”, “F. Reset Time “and ” PDA only “
- Click on PDA and select the CWM-trebon.tar.md5 file
- Go to the Download Mode, By turning the phone off and then turn it on again by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power Button simultaneously until lit.
- Continue by pressing the Volume Up
- If you have entered download mode, connect your phone to your computer via USB
- If the device has been detected Odin3, then the box will change color to yellow
- Click Start to begin the process of installing CWM recovery
- Once completed, the device will automatically reboot
- You’ve successfully installed CWM in Ace Plus
- Disconnecting your phone from the computer
- Go to how to root
How to root the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 + BusyBox:
- Sign in to recovery mode, by pressing the Volume Up + Volume Down + Home + Power simultaneously
- In recovery mode select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard
- Find and select the SuperSU-v1.25.zip file, confirmed by Select Yes to start the rooting process
- Once completed, repeat step 2 but this time select BusyBox.zip
- Already all? Now Reboot the device, with select reboot system now
Congratulations! You’ve successfully Rooted and installed CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500. Hopefully the article of How to Root and Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 useful for you.
(Visited 876 times, 1 visits today)