How to Root Amazon Fire Phone Android Smartphone – Amazon has officially released the first smartphone through Amazon Fire Phone. The smartphone from now can be purchased through Amazon, a popular international online shopping sites in the world. Fire Phone goes on sale by Amazon in June 2014 ago. Fire Phone can be ordered directly through Amazon at a price of $ 649. You can get this smartphone for free when using a 2-year contract with AT & T, the operator of the United States listed in their portfolio.
The first smartphone made by Amazon is equipped with an LCD touch screen measuring 4.7 inch IPS technology and has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The HD quality screen has a screen density level reached 312 ppi. The dimensions of this smartphone recorded 139.2 mm x 66.5 mm x 8.9 mm and a part of the screen has been protected with Gorilla Glass 3 features. Amazon’s latest smartphone devices as such is a premium grade mobile. Because the specification offered by these smartphones quite high and not lose with top class mobile phones like LG G2, Sony Z2, and the Samsung Galaxy S5.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about How to Root Amazon Fire Phone Android Smartphone. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery on your mobile phone is more than 60%
- Install the MobileGo app on your device
- Download and install the Wondershare MobileGo for Android software on your computer
How to Root Amazon Fire Phone Android Smartphone
- Open the Mobile Go on your computer
- Connect your Amazon Fire Phone using your data cable
- Choose the “Toolkit” tab on the below right side of the MobileGO interface
- You will see many options. In the Basic Tools area, tap on the Get Root Access
- You will see a confirmation window, Choose YES.
- Wait until Root process is complette
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
- Open SuperSU App
- Tap Setting > Install SuperSU into system
- Reboot your device
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your Amazon Fire Phone was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easiest Way to Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 useful for you.
(Visited 212 times, 1 visits today)