How Do Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300 – Samsung Galaxy Pocket is a low-end smartphone from Samsung with a very affordable price. Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 was released simultaneously with the Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Young. Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 has a design that is smaller and thicker when compared to the Galaxy Y, which is 103.7 x 57.5 x 12 mm.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 has a screen size of 2.8 inches. For its own processor, the smartphone uses 832MHz processor, with the support of the Android Gingerbread Operating System. In addition to the camera, the Samsung Galaxy Pocket only has 2 MP rear camera. Perhaps the advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Pocket with other smartphones in its class is the internal memory of 3GB, unlike the Galaxy Y which only has only 160MB of internal memory.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your cell phone battery is enough, at least 70% because it will take some time.
- To anticipate, you should backup the existing data first.
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Update Zip diectly on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket
How Do Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Pocket
- Boot into recovery mode (VOLUME UP+HOME+POWER).
- In recovery mode use the “volume up” or “down” to highlight and “home” button to select.
- Next select “apply update from sd card”
- Select “Update.zip” who had already downloaded.
- Wait for the process to complete
- Go back to the main menu and select reboot system now
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Pocket was rooted. If the root of the Samsung GT-S5300 successful it will appear SuperSU or Superuser app on your cell phone. You also can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on App Store. Hopefully the article of How Do Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300 useful for you.
(Visited 1,004 times, 2 visits today)