Lenovo A706 is the latest android phone from lenovo, this phone is quite capable when compared with the alignment of mobile phones, see terms of camera phones are already using a powerful 5 mega pixel camera, equipped with Led flash and autofocus, as a result shots sharp and clear picture. Mobile phones are marketed to their upper middle class, the Lenovo A706 is quite capable, with Android Jelly Bean operating system, the processor also has Quad-core, make this phone worth having.
Various advanced features immersed in this phone, as another mainstay besides support Dual Sim Card Slot, for internet affairs Lenovo A706 reliable, because it uses HSDPA makes browsing faster. Additional features such as MP3, MP4, Video Player, FM Radio has been immersed in it. With two active GSM slot, Lenovo’s mobile phone was used practically anywhere, the batteries are also fairly durable.
In this article we will give you guidance on how to root the Lenovo A706 using Framaroot application. If using framaroot we will have no trouble because the application is very easy to use and does not require programming and PC capability.
How to Root Lenovo A706:
- Download Framaroot.apk.
- Before installing check unknown source option in the settings > security.
- Once installed open the application.
- First select Install SuperSU.
- Then select exploit Gandalf. And the root process will commence soon.
- If successful it will display the message Success.
- Reboot your device
- There will be a new application called SuperSU. To be more definite download root checker apps from the Play Store then run.
Congratulation! Your Lenovo A706 has been rooted. Hopefully the article of Easy Ways to Root Lenovo A706 Without a PC useful for you.
(Visited 433 times, 1 visits today)