Easy Way to Root Redmi Xiaomi 1S without a PC – Redmi Xiaomi 1S is a smartphone released by ‘Xiaomi’ after its successor Xiaomi Mi 3 sold in the entry-level market. Has a 4.7 inch screen which is equipped with 720p HD resolution is a major advantage for Redmi Xiaomi 1S, other than the price tag of Redmi Xiaomi 1S very cheap. To improve the clarity of the screen, has been provided with an LCD IPS panel reaches -321 ppi pixel density. The screen is also coated with a protective Corning Gorilla Glass second generation.
Despite having a fairly thick body with a thickness of 9.9 mm, but this phone is quite well designed with sturdy plastic material and premium impressed. To enhance the exclusivity of Redmi Xiaomi 1S, already available LED Notifications on the bottom. Xiaomi 1S Redmi will be a competitor of the Asus ZenFone 5, but has its Performance is superior thanks to Quad Core 1.6 GHz processor manufactured by Qualcomm Snapdragon. Redmi Xiaomi 1S using the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system customized with MIUI V5 user interface.
Here’s an easy way to root Xiaomi 1S Redmi using flashing zip through recovery mode. The following steps will enable the built-in root which is already embedded in the ROM MIUI owned by Redmi 1S, so that the user will gain full access like the developer version.
Root access can be enabled in the Security <Permission <Root permissions.
How to root Xiaomi 1S Redmi not require tools like VRoot or Kingo ROOT (Windows) to enter into a binary system, simply use a zip file size of 1MB and then install it through the stock recovery and root access will be active.
- The following tutorial is safe to do so, provided in accordance with the procedure
- After rooting Redmi 1S, OTA update notification will not run. However, the user can perform unroot back to get the OTA update. After the OTA update is complete, please do re rooting without having to ‘wipe data‘
- Redmi 1S with ROM MIUI stable version
- Developer Activation Option (Settings <About phone <press Android version 5 times)
- Stock Recovery MiUI 2.0.1
- Download update.zip for rooting and then move to the outside of internal storage folders
Easy steps to root Redmi Xiaomi 1S with flash zip
- Once the root file above is ready, open the Updater application
- Click the option menu, select Reboot to recovery mode
- Select the language and confirm
- Install update.zip to System, wait until the process is complete
(Visited 497 times, 1 visits today)