Easy way to Root Asus ZenFone 4 – After the successful launch of the Google Nexus 7, this time Asus launches ‘Zenfone 4’ for low grade entry. Using the Intel Atom processor, be it distinguishes Asus ZenFone 4 with other Android smartphones, not only that the phone also has 1 GB of Ram are admirable. Asus ZenFone 4 was introduced to the public in January 2014, the phone is already using 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and is almost certain to get the upgrade to Android Kitkat.
Asus ZenFone 4 has a design that is thick, with a thickness of 11.2 mm, and a total weight of 115 g. On display are already available LCD panel with a size of 4 inches, with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. This phone does not have a layer of IPS display, but already has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3, which is capable of protecting the screen from scratches variety of sharp objects. Of the camera sector is already available 2 front and rear camera with lens 5 mp rear camera and a VGA camera on the front of the camera.
Here’s an easy way to root Asus ZenFone 4, Any risk is borne by you personally, be a good reader.
- Make sure your Asus ZenFone 4 batterys fully charged, or at least more than 60% to avoid the risk of failure of rooting
- Enable USB Debugging on the Developer menu (Settings <Developer). If the menu does not exist / hidden, open the About menu and then find the row Build number, press of approximately 7x until dialogue developers active mode appears
- Download Intel Android USB Driver and install
*Additional: For Win XP and Win 8 / 8.1 download Asus USB Driver. For Win XP copy the MTP folder or tethering to the folder C: \, and for Win 8 / 8.1 copy the Android folder to the folder C: \
- Download Asus ZenFone 4 Rooting Files V2 then extract it to your computer
How to Root Asus ZenFone 4:
- Turn off your Asus ZenFone 4, entered into DROIDBOOT Mode. How, in a shutdown press Power + Volume Up + Volume Down together until the dialog “Ready for Download“ appears
- Connect ZenFone 4 to computer / laptop using a data cable, wait until the driver is completed to identify and make sure ZenFone 4 is connected correctly
- Open the extracted folder Asus ZenFone 4 Rooting Files V2, open OPEN.CMD
- Enter the following command and then enter: “fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v2.zip”
- Wait a while until the ZenFone 4 restarts by itself
After your ZenFone 4 lit, check in the application menu, make sure the application SuperSU (superuser) has appears
If yes, congratulations you have successfully rooting on Asus ZenFone 4 🙂
*For those who failed / not successful, check the step by step over whether there are missing / nothing wrong
*Usually errors often occur in the driver
Hopefully this tutorial is useful for you.
(Visited 301 times, 1 visits today)