Easy Tutorial to Root Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 – Micromax smartphone manufactured in India has been able to compete with a smartphone from korea, japan and china. Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 is a new type of smatphone produced by Micromax, this smartphone also has a complete component. Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 that has the look IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, and the size of the screen with a width of 540 x 960, 5.0 inches (~ 220 ppi pixel density) Multitouch accompanied with.
Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 is supported with a full touch screen which has the advantages of the use of a more simple and easy. Data supporting this smartphone with GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspots are able to connect outside of the SIM card contained in this smartphone. The camera is a smartphone needs and also a very important component, the Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 with the main camera has a resolution of 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging feature, touch focus, face detection, video 1080p resolution, a second camera with 2MP resolution.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 (Link available in this post)
Easy Tutorial to Root Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Barahir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 was rooted. You can verify that your Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Easy Tutorial to Root Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2 useful for you.
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)