The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia UL SOL22 – One of Sony’s flagship smartphone back promulgated by one operator in Japan, KDDI. Smartphones are officially introduced the Xperia UL’s name, as reported by Engadget, comes with a 5-inch screen size full HD (1080p) and will use a quad-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064) who collaborated with Adreno 320 GPU and RAM 2 GB. Just like its predecessor (Xperia Z), Xperia UL also rumored to have the ability to resistant to water and dust proof.
In the camera sector, this smartphone also plug a 13 MP camera sensor that can record HD video, the camera on a smartphone is also capable of taking photos of up to 15 frames per second. Not quite up there, Xperia UL is equipped with a dedicated camera button. To spoil the user to be able to exchange the connection with other devices, smartphones running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is loaded with connectivity features, including NFC, DLNA, and IR port, and supported by a digital wallet service ‘FeliCa’ for users in Japan.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia UL SOL22. This tutorial should works on 10.2.F.3.43 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Security > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia UL should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia UL SOL22
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia UL SOL22 was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia UL SOL22 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia UL SOL22 useful for you.
(Visited 366 times, 1 visits today)