The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia SP C5302 / C5303 / C5306 – Sony Xperia SP C5302, known as the Sony Xperia SP LTE C5303, ‘Sony Xperia SP LTE C5306, a smartphone made by reputable manufacturers from Japan, namely Sony. This smartphone was announced in March 2013 and is available in April 2013, and this smartphone is designed for the upper middle class. Offers a specification that is steeper with cutting-edge features, such as the NFC features and use of the latest operating system.
Sony Xperia SP has a wide screen of 4.6 inches with TFT capacitive touchscreen display sharpness of 720 x 1280 pixels, 319 ppi with Sony Bravia Engine 2 on the screen with a gain protection from Gorilla Glass that is resistant to scratches. Image shots of the camera Xperia SP produces sharp images and natural. Noise fairly minimal with focus area is maintained. The existence of touch focus which determines the focus point anywhere on the screen ease of use. The main camera resolution of 8 Megapixels, the same as the camera of Sony Xperia C3.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to Root Sony Xperia SP C5302 / C5303 / C5306. This tutorial works on 12.0.A.1.284, 12.0.A.1.211, 12.0.A.1.257 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia P should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia SP C5302 / C5303 / C5306
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia SP was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia SP is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia SP C5302 / C5303 / C5306 useful for you.
(Visited 992 times, 1 visits today)