The Easy Way to Root Huawei Ascend P7 – One of the largest technology company in the world, Huawei continues to innovate with the release of Android smartphone with a friendly price, one of its latest gadget is the Huawei Ascend P7. Comes with bringing the best design, the thinness of just 6.5 mm, making Huawei Ascend P7 become one of the world’s thinnest phone. Smartphone with a thin body is already familiar to Huawei, because the previous generation Huawei Ascend P6 also has only 6.5 mm thin body.
Not only in terms of design of the strengths of Huawei Ascend P7, because of the specification is also very capable, with a Quad Core CPU therein. Operating system used also the latest series of Android Kitkat, with the UI has been in customization by Huawei. Not only that the phone also comes with a 2 GB Ram with the support of size 16 GB of internal memory. If the internal memory is sorely lacking, you can add a MicroSD card slot with capacity up to 64GB.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Huawei Ascend P7 running on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and 4.4.2 (Kitkat). This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Huawei Ascend P7 USB Driver on the PC
- Download and install RootGenius.exe on your computer
The Easy Way to Root Huawei Ascend P7
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …”and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- If the KingUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Huawei Ascend P7 was rooted. You can verify that your Huawei Ascend P7 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of The Easy Way to Root Huawei Ascend P7 useful for you.
(Visited 523 times, 1 visits today)