Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 / GT-I9506 – Samsung Galaxy S4 is Samsung’s smartphone that has many variants. This smartphone has a variety of types with different specs. This smartphone has a dimension of 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5:38 x 2.75 x 0:31 in), with a screen width of 5.0 inches with a thin design and deliver a stunning touch screen. For a network owned by the Samsung Galaxy S4 is 2G, 3G, and 4G.
The main camera of the Samsung Galaxy S4 does have a high resolution with 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, and a 2 MP front camera, 1080p @ 30fps, dual video call. Its internal memory 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB of RAM, and an external microSD up to 64 GB. This smartphone also has a large enough capacity battery, Li-Ion 2600 mAh.
This root guide is meant for the Samsung Galaxy S4GT-I9505 / GT-I9506 running Android 4.4.2 firmware. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S4 USB Driver on your PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your Galaxy S4:
Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 / GT-I9506
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4
- Turn the phone on “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home andPower buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run ODIN3.exe from previously extracted files
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Click the “PDA” in “Odin” and select the file named CF-Auto-Root-………………tar.md5 file
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 / GT-I9506 was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 / GT-I9506 useful for you.
(Visited 275 times, 1 visits today)