Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 / SPH-L720 / SCH-R970 – Galaxy S4 is shown at the upscale market who want a high specification on their smartphones. Currently along with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Samsung Galaxy S4 in the top strata of samsung android smartphone. Although the price is relatively expensive, but do not preclude this smartphone for success in the market.
Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 5 inch screen Full HD 1080 x1980 pixels Super AMOLED, which provides crisp and clear display, convenient for browsing, watching videos or playing games. Octacore CPU that offers maximum performance. 13 MP camera with Full HD video recording suited to capture special moments. And a 1.9 MP front camera for video calls, video chat and SKYPE. 2600mAh battery that provides enough power for use in a long time.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4GT-I9505 / GT-I9506 running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S4 USB Driver on the PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your Galaxy S4:
Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 / SPH-L720 / SCH-R970
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home andPower buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run ODIN3.exe from previously extracted files
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Click the “PDA” in “Odin” and select the file named CF-Auto-Root-………………tar.md5 file
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of Easy Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 / SPH-L720 / SCH-R970 useful for you.
(Visited 106 times, 1 visits today)